- Special Events
- Last Ride >
- Rusty Parka News
- Tip of the Mitt Newsletter
- Region Director's Blog
- NM Region Facebook Page
- Central Division Facebook Page
- National Ski Patrol YouTube Video Channel
Slide Shows / Pictures
- 2014 Outdoor Emergency Care Exam at Nub's Nob
- 2014 Outdoor Emergency Care Traverse City Area Test at Schuss Mountain
- 2014 Senior Emergency Management at Boyne Highlands March 9th
- 2014 Alpine Test Nubs Nob
- 2014 Section 2 & 3 Basic Hill Test - 100% Pass!
- 2014 Toboggan Clinic at Schuss Mountain
- June 1 2013 Traverse City OEC Class Final Practical Exam
- May 2nd NMR Cedar River at Schuss Banquet Pictures
- OEC Refresher Gaylord High School September 29th
- NMR Events Registration
- 2018 Spring Meeting
From Jim Woodrum...
Like many of us when we lose a close friend it brings back many memories. Today Carrington Beach Day was lost from us until we see him again in the after life. My first exposure to Beach was at the top of Nub's when I was doing my initial toboggan training as a candidate 40 years ago. Paul Duesing was my trainer and he told me he had a special guy coming to be my first person to ride as a loaded toboggan. As this giant of a man showed up he introduced himself and informed me he was my first practice patient. All I could say was: "OMG, will he fit in this thing?" He has been pushing me ever since. "Go to the next level" he would say. You have been a great coach throughout my NSP career and have always been there when I had a question. Thanks for the ride Beacher! It's been a good one.